Strike and Family Crossword
Strike’s family relationships haven’t featured much in the Galbraith books, but they have been mentioned from time to time – can you recall any of the references?
- How many times has Jonny Rokeby been married?
A: THREE Reveal Answer
- What does Strike’s half sister Daniella design?
A: JEWELLERY Reveal Answer
- What is the name of Rokeby’s band?
A: THEDEADBEATS Reveal Answer
- What animal is on the birthday card Rokeby sends Strike?
A: BLOODHOUND Reveal Answer
- What sort of therapist is Strike’s halfsister, Prudence?
A: JUNGIAN Reveal Answer
- In what country did Strike’s halfbrother Al go to school with the children of other celebrities?
A: SWITZERLAND Reveal Answer
- What is the name of Strike’s niece, Pru’s daughter?
A: SYLVIE Reveal Answer
- How many known children does Jonny Rokeby have?
A: SEVEN Reveal Answer
- Where is the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of The Deadbeats held?
A: SPENCERHOUSE Reveal Answer
- What restaurant do Al and Strike visit during the investigation into the death of Owen Quine?
A: THERIVERCAFE Reveal Answer
- Where does Rokeby’s third wife, film producer Jenny Graham, come from?
A: AUSTRALIA Reveal Answer
- Which of Strike’s halfbrothers is pursuing a music career?
A: EDDIE Reveal Answer
- What is the name of Strike’s TV presenter halfsister?
A: GABRIELLA Reveal Answer
- How old was Cormoran when he met Rokeby for the second time?
A: EIGHTEEN Reveal Answer
- Where did Rokeby meet Shirley Mullens his first wife and mother of his oldest daughter, Maimie?
A: ARTSCHOOL Reveal Answer