The questions cover key locations from all 5 Strike books – how much can you remember?
- Which famous Spa town is located several miles away from Masham?
A: Harrogate Reveal Answer
- Which street is home to Strike’s office ?
A: Denmark Reveal Answer
- What was the name of the ‘Gardens’ where Lula Landry lived?
A: Kentigern Reveal Answer
- Where did Strike spend half of his childhood, with his Uncle Ted and Aunt Joan?
A: StMawes Reveal Answer
- On what street in Soho is Hazlitt’s, a hotel that Robin stays at, in career of Evil?
A: Frith Reveal Answer
- Which street do Robin and Matthew move to in Lethal White?
A: Albury Reveal Answer
- In which market does Robin work undercover, as Bobbi?
A: Camden Reveal Answer
- In what part of London is the ‘Physic Garden’?
A: Chelsea Reveal Answer
- The dramatic finale in Lethal White takes place at ‘Little’ what?
A: Venice Reveal Answer
- The shortened name of the fancy hotel where Robin and Matthew spend their 1st anniversary?
A: LeManoir Reveal Answer
- At what ‘Palace’ does Robin go undercover in Lethal White?
A: Westminster Reveal Answer
- Where is the White Horse featured in Lethal White?
A: Uffington Reveal Answer
- What is the area where Jasper Chiswell’s house on Ebury Street is located?
A: Belgravia Reveal Answer
- To which Psychiatric hospital was Dennis Creed admitted
A: Broadmoor Reveal Answer
- From which area of London did Margot Bamborough disappear?
A: Clerkenwell Reveal Answer
- On which London thoroughfare does Fortnum and Mason sit?
A: Piccadilly Reveal Answer
Congratulations – you solved some tricky clues!